|Sundial and Urbano Drive, 1912 <> 2015|
|The Sundial is located at the "S" on the map of Ingleside Terraces. The plaque at the base gives the dedication date. Here is a bird's eye view of the sundial.
Telling time with the sundial.
|The "Urban Realty Impr. Co." planing mill is the former stables for the Ingleside Racetrack.|
Urbano Drive is named after the Urban Realty Improvement Company. Urbano Drive is 0.92 miles long.
More historical Sundial photos.
Corinthian Column, NE, with the Clubhouse in the distance.
Ionic Column, NW
Doric Column, SW
The circa 1912 photos are from the San Francisco History Center, San Francisco Public Library website.
Photos Home page
De Soto Street
Head Street and Holloway Avenue|
Junipero Serra Boulevard