1912 <> 2006
|This is a 1/7 resolution copy of a 1915 Sanborn map (vol.9, sheet 938) of Ingleside Terraces available at the
San Francisco Public Library website.
A library card is needed to access the original full resolution version of the map.
Here is a 1911 map showing the Ingleside Racetrack.
At the north end of Corona, the tennis court and the planing mill were replaced by houses in the early 1920's. A tennis court on the east side of Corona Court lasted until the early 1950's. The clubhouse and office at the SE corner of Cerritos Ave. and Moncada Way gave way to housing in the early 1930's. The map shows the locations of 14 of the earliest homes in Ingleside Terraces, all of which are still present.
Photos Home page
De Soto Street
Head Street and Holloway Avenue|
Junipero Serra Boulevard
Sundial and Urbano Drive